Saturday, April 10, 2010

Being Eco-Friendly Just Got a Little More Fashionable...




Today while flipping through the April 2010 issue of Lucky magazine I was intrigued by an H&M ad for their new line, The Garden Collection. It's not only stylish and trendy but also eco-friendly; the pieces are made from recycled and organic materials! The collection is pretty reasonably priced as well (View Price List Here). Out of curiosity I Googled the collection to see pictures of it online. These super cute pieces remind me why Spring/Summer clothes are my absolute favorites to shop for! They are just too fabulous not to post, so here are my favorites:

I just love the bright flower embroidery detailing on this simple white tunic.
Tunic $17.95


An abstract flower print dress would certainly brighten up any Spring/Summer wardrobe!
Dress $17.95

A more subtle dress with it's charming little flower print. I love how the pockets are made from a contrasting material with larger flowers. The jacket is also the perfect addition to toughen up this girlie dress!
Dress $17.95
Jacket $34.95

This flower print tunic and khakis combo is perfect for a day out, whether it be shopping or a picnic in the park.
Tunic $14.95
Shorts $24.95

A simple faded blue tank tucked in a bright abstract floral print skirt give the illusion that this is a dress and not two separate pieces. LOVING this combo!
Tank Top $12.95
Skirt $29.95

Never underestimate simplistic. With only flower detailing on the neckline this white dress is still one of my favorites from the collection!
Dress $19.95

Another dress I really like from The Garden Collection. The light pastel colors are perfect for spring! And how cute are those sleeves? Ruffles are a trend I am loving!
Dress $19.95

Last but not least my final pic is this lovely tiered floral print dress with a V-neck that is paired with another jacket from the collection. This floral print dress is just too cute to cover up though!
Dress $29.99
Jacket $49.95


For more info on The Garden Collection and to view the rest of the line click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment