1. Watching seasons of One Tree Hill on DVD. Seriously, what is wrong with me that I haven't been watching it all these years?
2. Handmade jewelry. I love how it's different and unique from what you can find in most stores. I love browsing for jewelry on Etsy, Ten Thousand Villages and TribalSociete.
3. Flips-flops, warm weather and dresses.
4. Blog giveaways. Although I haven't won any yet I just love entering them! I just found an awesome one that ends on Thursday for a $40 gift certificate to the Etsy shop sTuckIntheCoop. If your reading this hurray up and head over to the blog Iva Messy for your chance to win!
5. Music. Wait, who am I trying to kid? I don't just love it at the moment. I LOVE it 24/7, 365 days a year! Lately I find myself listening to the Beach Boys. I guess the nice weather we've been having lately is getting me in the mood for summer!
7. Vera Bradley totes. I'm loving the new patterns for spring and summer especially. I think I Vera Bradley just might have to be my next handbag splurge.
8. There is a self-driving Audi named Shelley. And it's spelled with an "ey" at the end.. JUST LIKE MY NAME! Super cool considering whenever I went on vacations I could never find any souvenirs personalized with my name. If I was lucky enough to find to find something personalized it was always spelled Shelly. Go figure! It's all good though, who else can say they share a name with a super cool car? :)