Saturday, May 22, 2010

Outfit of the Day: London Calling (Liberty of London that is...)

No, I'm not going to London. And yes this outfit is anything but punk rock ("London Calling" by The Clash). But I am wearing a piece from Target's super popular Liberty of London line! The LOL collection might very well be my favorite International Go collection from Target. I swear just wearing this shirt put me in a cheerful mood today! Oh what those LOL prints can do to you...

What I Wore Today:
Shirt: Liberty of London Tiered Ruffled Keyhole Tank, Target
Belt:
F21
Jeans: Bubblegum USA, Macys?
Bracelet: Express, Circa Spring 2010 (no longer online, not sure about stores)
Sandals:
Bass Outlet. Circa 2008

The lighting is a bit off in this picture. The sandals look kind of black here but they are really a dark chocolate brown color. Similar to the color of my F21 belt! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment