Friday, March 19, 2010

Liberty of London for Target.



I went to my local Target this afternoon to check out the new Liberty of London collection that was just released recently. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Especially the clothing line and the fun flowery prints. So of course being the clothing obsessed person that I am I had to blog about it! :)

I was browsing the collection online a few days ago and saw several tops that I really liked. My store had pretty much all the clothing items on the racks but unfortunately they were sold out of the size small for alot of the items like this super adorable Tiered Ruffle Keyhole Tank (in Multi-Color Fairford Replacement Print). At only $19.99 it's super affordable too!


However, the trip to Target was not a waste as I did pick up a the Ruffle Neck Top(in Pink Dunclare Print) in the last size small- guess I got lucky on this one! This was $19.99 as well.



Dear Summer,
Please come soon.
xoxo,
Shelley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment