Tuesday, November 10, 2009

These boots were made for walkin'

I love UGG style boots but as a recent college grad I can't justify paying a couple hundred dollars for real ones. Maybe someday. I've been on the search for a new pair for the winter and this past weekend while I was watching TV I saw the cutest pair of UGG style boots in Macy's Veterans Day sale commercial . Less than 24 hours later I was on Macys.com ordering myself a pair. They just came today and they really are super cute! Unlike most imitation UGGs they are REAL suede and were on sale for only $39.99! Can't beat a deal like that. Cold Jersey winters, I'm ready for you! These are the boots that will be keeping my feet warm & cozy...

Style&Co. Witty Cold Winter Suede Boots Macys.com $39.99

Since UGG style boots always seem to be popular but not everyone wants to spend so much on the real thing I thought I would blog about my find and the other cute and affordable alternatives I have found. Winter is just around the corner after all!


Style&Co. Shorty Cold Weather Suede Boots Macys.com $39.99


Embroidered-Graphic Faux-Suede Boots OldNavy.com $34.50

Faux-Fur Lace-Up Boots OldNavy.com $39.50

Steve Madden Avalon Sweater and Suede Boot FamousFootwear.com $59.99

No comments:

Post a Comment