Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a Charmed Life...

Welcome to my new blog It's a Charmed Life... the musings of a 20-something. This blog was inspired by a few blogs I have came across via YouTube (mainly kandee the makeup artist and Ramblings of a Makeup and Shopping Addict). Here I will blog about fashion, shopping, and other random things. I started my first blog in 2006, Shelley's Star Autographs about my hobby of collecting celebrity autographs as a way to share my successes (which for the most part were obtained through writing to venues/fan mail addresses, although I do have a few in-person successes!) with other collectors. I enjoy blogging so figured I would start another blog! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring me on your blog. :) That's sweet of you! I love your hauls and such, they're my favorite thing to look at :)

    ReplyDelete