Sunday, October 24, 2010

Get the Look for Less: Taylor Swift's Bow Top



Taylor Swift's Lauren Moshi Devon Bow 3/4 Boyfriend Tee

Taylor Swift is hands down one of my favorite singers. I'm so excited that her new album Speak Now is coming out TOMORROW!!! I will definitely be picking up a copy. Aside from writing songs that so many girl's can relate to Taylor always has a great sense of style!

I recently came across a cheaper alternative to Taylor's gray bow top is made by Lauren Moshi Devon. Although the top is adorable it's $126 dollar price tag sure isn't! Bows always seem to be a re-occurring trend each season, so if you want to get a look similar to Taylor's at a cheaper price point check out the a.n.a Bow Screen Top from JCPennys. The top comes in the color gray like Taylor's top and also a pretty light blue. A very Tiffany & Co. looking blue might I add. ;)




It is currently priced at $14.99- $19.99 but with the sales and coupons JCP always has you might even be able to snag it for cheaper. It would definitely be a cute look for the holidays!

2 comments:

  1. that's a great alternative to Taylor's pricy tee!!! super cute, thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very cute...for my daughter. I think a 42-year-old mom would look silly.

    I love Target.

    ReplyDelete