Friday, January 1, 2010

After Christmas shopping trip...

Happy 2010! I spent the first day of the new year shopping and found some great sales! :)

First I went to Kohl's and the mall in the afternoon. I got a new pair of jeans from Kohl's for $15.99. I had a coupon for $10 dollars so I ended up getting them for $5.99. While I was at the mall I picked up a cute dress from the clearance racks at JCPennys. It's the peacock print dress from their I Heart Ronson line. It was originally priced at $50 dollars but I got it for $10.19!

Bath & Body Works and Victoria Secret were having their semi-annual sales but neither had anything that great. For some reason I think their summer semi-annual sales are better...

Tonight I went to Target to check out the Christmas clearance. I was hoping to find a pack of Christmas cards but everything was picked over. However everything was 75% off and I did find a few things! I picked up a cute pink 2 ft tinsel tree for $1.99 for my sister. I also got 2 packs of tiny glass ball ornaments which were only 62 cents each and a pack of ornament hooks for 17 cents to go with the tree.


Last of all I picked up a stocking for myself. I already have a stocking (which I really like) from when I was little so I didn't need one. But it was only $2.49 and WAY too cute to pass up. I mean c'mon hot pink+ Tinkerbell?


I'm going to hang it up as a decoration in my room when the holidays roll around next year!

1 comment:

  1. Great haul! I have to agree with you their semi annual sales are better in summer, maybe because not everyone is picked over!! :-/

    ReplyDelete