Sunday, December 6, 2009

YouTube Beauty Guru looks I'm loving for the Holiday Season...

Hi Girls! Just though I would share two makeup tutorials from YouTube that I have tried and think are cute (especially for the winter/holiday season)! In November I tried julieg713's plaid nail art design. I think her design would be super cute for the holiday season! You could even use traditional plaid colors such as red, black, and green or come up with your own crazy combination of colors.

Another look I am really loving is AllThatGlitters21's "Pop of Green" tutorial that she did for people with brown eyes. I have brown eyes and I agree with her-the bit of green really shows them off ! I love this look so much I have been doing a dupe of it ALL week long!

P.S.- For Elle's Pop of Green look Avon's Glimmerstick eyeliner in Emerald is a great (and cheaper) alternative to Urban Decay's Covet. That's what I've been using! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment