Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Bookshelf: My Sister's Keeper

I love to read, so I have decided every so often when I come across a book I really enjoyed I will write up a little post on it! Today I just finished up My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. I've never read anything by her before but My Sister's Keeper ended up on my list of books to read after I saw the movie last summer. Although the storyline of the novel was sad it was still a really great book and a fast read. I was eager finish this book because various people had told me how the book ended differently than the movie. I don't want to spoil it for anyone so read for yourself to find out! :)

Now it's time to pick out another book to read...
Read any good books lately or have any all-time favorites? If so leave me suggestions below in the comments. I'd love to hear from you! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I've never read any jodi picoult books- maybe I should start! I'd recommend pillars of the earth and a world without end by ken follett. actually, anything by ken follett!

    ReplyDelete